Monday 9 September 2013

Week 7


Happy Monday! (or tuesday, wednesday, thursday...)

Well done of episode 7! Yes, a couple things were missed but at least they were aknowledged throughout the episode.
This week:

  • film, edit, produce! - episode six needs to be completed!
  • Harrison and Callum need to film!
  • scripting for ep 8
          -add more by logging monto the wtv blog

Hopefully, this week, or next week, I can produce a little photopeach about wave tv or something, the problem is, I can't remember the username or password and I don't have my own email to make account with! Please get the hint!!! (who knows the details?!)

first person to tell me who the man in the yellow jersey is as well as the race he won will get a special something (a hug) during the week

Thanks, Melissa
Thanks Melissa for posting this. You are a fabulous blogger for Wave TV!
Here the organisation for this week.

Thursday: 
  • Pre-group 3 interviews with Chenthi, Moses, Toby and Yasmine. I will call you when it is your time. It will be in the morning.

Friday:
Episode 6- 
  • As Melissa says, we need to shoot the anchor sequence with Callum and Harrison at 9:30 in the WTV studio. Then all that episode needs is to be edited and shared. Well done everyone who has worked on it and who have been so patient!

Episode 8- 
  • Can all the Episode 8 people meet me at 9am at the WTV studio. That is Georgia, Kai, Lyndsay, Brenna, Morgan, Troy, Jake and Em. We need to upload, edit and do some tweaking. This episode should be nearly done by the end of the day.

Episode 9- 
  • Can all the Episode 9 people please meet in the studio after lunch. That is Toby, Moses, Chenthi, Yasmine, Emma, Emily, Em and Melissa. We will sort out our planning for the next two weeks. Remember it will be every afternoon (apart from tech Mondays for Yr 7s), and both full Fridays for Weeks 8 and 9. It would be great if you came along this Friday afternoon with some story ideas. There are some ideas already up on the wall of the studio.
See you on Thursday or Friday! Caroline

PS- Melissa- I have the Photopeach password tucked away somewhere so will get that to you on Friday. That is a great idea. We can pop it on the blog.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Caroline, I was thinking of taking photos of the studio and our crew in action on friday. I'll bring my own camera so that I can upload it on to my computer at home.

    Thanks again, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there,

    I dunno if any of you have noticed but...
    This blog has been visited by many countries, and two of those I hadn't actually heard of before I researched them. The countries are... Cyprus and Tunisia. Here are links to the websites I researched them on.

    http://www.mapsofworld.com/tunisia/facts.html
    http://www.mapsofworld.com/cyprus/facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    Thanks for that information about Cyprus and Tunisia. Really interesting, and excellent work following up something you are curious about, then sharing the info with everyone. I was also interested in some of the places we gets hits from in the clustrmaps. I was particularly interested in Mountain View, California because it came up all the time and I had no idea who could be looking on our blog there. Then I was reading a book about the creation of the internet and realised that Mountain View is a city in Silicon Valley which is where lots of internet companies are based including Google. I think we get so many hits from there as we pass through the Google fibre optic cables. Not sure properly, but that is what I suspect. Perhaps they are checking our content or monitoring our activity. Ours is a Blogger blog, Blogger is owned by Google. Here is a link to a Wikipedia article on Mountain View, California. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_View,_California Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Caroline!

      There are also recent hits from Philly (philidelphia) and Miercurea-ciuc in Romania! How cool is that!

      Delete
  4. That's so cool how we are getting so many viewers from other countries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool how we are getting so many viewers from other countries!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. The three views from denmark on ep 5 was Jesper and I watching it from Legoland.

      Delete
    2. P.S. The three views from denmark on ep 5 was Jesper and I watching it from Legoland.

      Delete

Please remember to add your name to comments by clicking name/ url in the drop down comments box. Then we know who you are. Thanks, Caroline.